Terms of Service
1. StudyCorner.net Services. StudyCorner.net, and its affiliates, web sites, agents, licensees, employees and licensors (the "Company") provides this Site as a free service. Access to and use of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement, Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by modifying this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
2. Copyright. You acknowledge that StudyCorner.net, its Services, any underlying technology used in connection with StudyCorner.net or the Services, and all software, material, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, photos, and other data (collectively, the "Content") available within StudyCorner.net are provided by StudyCorner.net or third-party providers and are the copyrighted works of StudyCorner.net and/or such third parties. Except as expressly authorized by StudyCorner.net or such third parties in this TOU or as may be posted on the Services, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, rent, lease, sell, transfer, display, transmit, compile or collect in a database, or in any manner commercially exploit any part of the Content or the Services, in whole or in part. You may not store any significant portion of any Content or the Services owned by, or licensed to StudyCorner.net in any form, whether archival files, computer-readable files, or any other medium. You also may not "mirror" any Content or the Services on any other server.
We encourage you to download and print a reasonable number of copies of Content for noncommercial personal or educational use only; provided that (i) any permitted copies of Content contain, in an unmodified form, any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Content and an original source attribution to StudyCorner.net; and (ii) no modifications of any of the Content are made except as may be expressly provided by StudyCorner.net or the third-party provider on the Web page containing the applicable Content. You acknowledge that StudyCorner.net and/or third-party providers remain the owners of the Content and that you do not acquire any intellectual property rights in such Content by downloading or printing the Content.
3. Inactivity. You are responsible for using your account and other services at least one every thirty (30) days. StudyCorner.net may delete accounts and/or other services that have been inactive for thirty (30) days or more.
Where requested within StudyCorner.net or for other informational services within the StudyCorner.net website, you must provide StudyCorner.net with accurate, complete, and current registration information and must update this information promptly if it changes. If any information you provide is inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, StudyCorner.net may suspend or terminate your account and access to the Services.
4.2. Account, Password, and Security.
By registering with StudyCorner.net, you will receive an account ID and a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. Furthermore, you are responsible for all activities, charges, and liabilities associated with your account. You must immediately notify StudyCorner.net of any unauthorized use of your account, and you are responsible for any unauthorized charges made on or through your account until StudyCorner.net receives such notification. You may not transfer your account to another person. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such user; (ii) controlling the user's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse. In the event that you are a minor, StudyCorner.net reserves the right to provide access to your account to your parents, guardian or other authorized adult, upon such adult's request.
4.3. EU Residents.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. StudyCorner.net does not guarantee that files available for downloading through the Service will be free of contaminating or damaging code such as viruses, trap doors and the like. StudyCorner.net does not endorse content, nor warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or usefulness of any opinions, advice, content, services, or merchandise provided through the Service or on the Internet generally. Any details as to products, including product descriptions, benefits, quality and performance are provided by the supplier or manufacturer of the product and are reproduced for the convenience of our users. This information is not verified or substantiated by StudyCorner.net and StudyCorner.net is not responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions.
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH IT, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. StudyCorner.net EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. StudyCorner.net MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES StudyCorner.net MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE U SE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETI ON AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT StudyCorner.net IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. StudyCorner.net MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED IN TO THROUGH THE SERVICE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM StudyCorner.net OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SO ME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NEITHER StudyCorner.net NOR ANY OF ITS PARTNERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold StudyCorner.net, its partners, agents, affiliates and content partners harmless from any dispute which may arise from a breach of terms of this Agreement. You agree to hold StudyCorner.net harmless from any claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, related to your violation of this Agreement.
7. Local Laws; Export Control. StudyCorner.net controls and operates StudyCorner.net from its headquarters in the United States and makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use StudyCorner.net from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including, but not limited to, export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on StudyCorner.net are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
8. Modifications to the Service. StudyCorner.net reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, StudyCorner.net or the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that StudyCorner.net will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Services.
9. Certain Requirements of User. You must: (1) provide all equipment, including a computer and modem, necessary to establish a connection to the Web; and (2) provide for your own connection to the Web and pay any telephone service fees associated with such connection.
10. User Conduct. Right to Terminate Access to the Service. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications with other users of the Service. Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. StudyCorner.net retains the right, at StudyCorner.net's sole discretion, to determine whether or not your conduct is consistent with this Agreement and StudyCorner.net's operating rules or policies and may terminate your access to and use of the Service if your conduct is found to be inconsistent with this Agreement, such rules or policies. You acknowledge and agree that StudyCorner.net neither endorses the content of any of its userís communications nor assumes responsibility for any threatening, libelous, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom or any crime facilitated thereby. Without limitation, StudyCorner.net reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Service if, in our view, your conduct or communications:
- contains, promotes or links to sexually explicit or violent material;
- promotes, depicts or links to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- contains unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another's intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material;
- contains information regarding, promotes or links to a site that provides information or promotes illegal activity;
- is considered by us or any person with access to such content to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected; or
- is deemed by us to be unsuitable for any other reason.
You understand that we reserve the right to conclude that your conduct is unsuitable in accordance with our standards, and we may come to such a conclusion even if it is based upon our opinion or mere suspicion or belief, without any duty to prove that our opinion or suspicion is well-founded and even if our opinion or suspicion is proven not to be well-founded or if we allow other users access to the Service despite their communications having the same or similar characteristics as yours. You also understand that by providing any user access to and use of the Service, StudyCorner.net in no way endorses user communications as being suitable under the terms of this Agreement.
11. Termination. You may discontinue your participation in and access to the Services at any time. The TOU will continue to apply to all past use of the Services by you, even if you are no longer using them. You acknowledge and agree that StudyCorner.net and its affiliates may terminate or block your use of all or part of the Services and StudyCorner.net, without prior notice for any reason, including, without limitation, if StudyCorner.net believes you have engaged in conduct prohibited by this TOU. You agree that upon termination or discontinuance for any reason, we may delete all information related to you on the Services and may bar your access to StudyCorner.net and use of the Services.
12. Links. Some links on StudyCorner.net lead to sites posted by independent site owners. Because StudyCorner.net has no control over these sites, StudyCorner.net is not responsible for such sitesí accessibility via the Internet and does not endorse products, services, or information provided by such sites. As such, StudyCorner.net shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with, use or reliance on any Content, goods, or services available on or through any other site. Further, the inclusion of these links does not imply that the other sites have given permission for inclusion of these links, or that there is any relationship between StudyCorner.net and the linked sites. StudyCorner.net is an independent operating company and reference to other companies do not imply any partnership, joint venture, or other legal connection where StudyCorner.net would be responsible for the actions of their respective owners.
14. Advertisements. Your voluntary and elective participation in advertised offers or solicitations presented on the site is entirely at your own risk. You hereby waive any and all claims against the Company arising out of your participation in such offers.
15. Opt-In Emails. StudyCorner.net may periodically email registered users with important notices relevant to the status of StudyCorner.net services. During registration, you may opt-out of these emails. You may also opt-out of these emails in the profile page of My World.
16. User Submitted Information. StudyCorner.net contain information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The Information is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
StudyCorner.net may include message boards or chat which allow members to post information in or near real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind. You assume responsibility for, and indemnify and hold harmless the Company and it's agents against any claim arising from any material that is transmitted. The Company monitors or reviews these areas, without obligation to do so. The Company reserves the right, at it's sole discretion, to edit or remove any material posted on the message boards or any member generated content, for any reason and at any time.
17. User Content. Any Content that you upload or otherwise make available ("User Content") in StudyCorner.net, is and remains your sole property or the property of your licensors. By uploading or otherwise making available any User Content, you automatically grant and/or warrant that the owner has granted StudyCorner.net, the perpetual royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, perform, display, and transmit the User Content through StudyCorner.net. You also permit any other user of StudyCorner.net, subject to your restrictions, to access, view, store, and reproduce the User Content to the same extent permitted herein.